1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

What strategies should i follow for mobile website?

I want to optimize my mobile website project but I'm confused what strategies should i follow to optimize it and which strategy will help me to increase traffic and revenue.
  3. No Profile Picture

Stick on to what mobile strategy you were following for your other sites. Try to mention about what is website all about and what are targeted traffic..
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by princymelba
    Stick on to what mobile strategy you were following for your other sites. Try to mention about what is website all about and what are targeted traffic..
    The website is about restaurant and i'm targeting to the mobile user who like search on mobile for restaurants.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

I hope the following link is very helpful to you.

http://searchengineland.com/the-definitive-guide-to-mobile-technical-seo-166066

Thanks,
    Jesicca Francis
  9. No Profile Picture

Try to design your website in different versions and optimize those accordingly. Some devices doesn’t support scrolling features, Tables so make it mobile friendly.

Limit your web page doesn’t exceed 20kb. Once test your website on iPhone's, Android phones then publish.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by jesicafrancis
    I hope the following link is very helpful to you.

http://searchengineland.com/the-definitive-guide-to-mobile-technical-seo-166066

Thanks,
    Jesicca Francis

Thanks Jesicca Francis. the link provided by you in thread, helped me too much to understand and make good strategies for mobile website. thanks a lot.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by abinajay
    Try to design your website in different versions and optimize those accordingly. Some devices doesn’t support scrolling features, Tables so make it mobile friendly.

Limit your web page doesn’t exceed 20kb. Once test your website on iPhone's, Android phones then publish.

Thanks abinajay i got you and i try to design in different versions and then optimize it.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hi!
    If you want to optimize your mobile website, there are some useful tips for you. I've gave them in this thread http://forums.devshed.com/search-engine-optimization-108/what-is-mobile-seo-948652.html.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo