July 17th, 2013, 08:11 AM
What is mobile SEO?
I am newbie to SEO world. I want to know the important details of mobile SEO and need your help to know how to optimize the mobile website? If i develop a website by using bootstrap, will i follow the strategies which help to optimize a website for mobile devices.
July 18th, 2013, 09:33 AM
If you want to optimize your mobile site, here are some tips for you:
- A website that is appropriately optimized for mobile devices of all shapes, sizes and operating systems will have a much better chance of ranking higher – so try to make it responsive for as many devices as possible
- 76 percent of mobile consumers use their devices to search for a business’s location or operating hours, so try to localize your mobile site
- Follow Google’s guidelines for smartphone and/or feature phone sites – there are plenty of tips which will help you to optimize your site properly and according to all the rules
July 22nd, 2013, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by jesicafrancis
Mobile SEO can be termed as optimizing your mobile site for better performance and achieve higher search engine rankings. Here's some Mobile optimization tips to get you started.
- Add a separate Sitemap for your mobile website
- Google has separate mobile crawlers, so your User-agent should be Googlebot- Mobile
- Use mo.domainname.com or m.domainname.com for your mobile website
July 22nd, 2013, 06:37 AM
Hello, you will get best details by following below links :
August 14th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Mobile SEO is a pursuit that’s fundamentally different than “normal” SEO but both stress the same thing: results come from good user experience… and good user experience is based on technical excellence, user-focused content and authority that is better than that which is offered by your competition.
August 14th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Mobile SEO is known as the SEO for the website which contains mobile apps or the mobile information because of the increasing in the mobile technologies.
August 14th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Mobile search engines have different bots and algorithms than those used for traditional web search engines. By evaluating your website as if it was being rendered on a mobile phone, they then rank results partially based on how well the page will render on the type of phone that submitted the query.