Thread: Google Updates

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Google Updates

Hello every one please help me

Recently my website's ranking was lost and disappear from their position and now they are ranking at the end of the 100 or 200 rank in the google. Now please tell me after getting getting hit by the Google penguin update how am I suppose to recover my rankings in the search engine google ???

Please your help is very much required
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you want to recover from Google penalty then remove all non-related links, if you are not able to remove any links then add it in Google disavow tool. Now start all activities with fresh and unique content and never share duplicate content. Always try to share information that is useful for users.
    Freelance to India - A creative Web Design Company
  5. No Profile Picture

Stop building links from other websites. Analyze your entire back links through Google webmasters tools. Check the following status of your website back links. Site indexed state, traffic of the website, Anchor text used for back links, Remove the links if it is approved without any manual review. if Your back link page, not indexed in Google, remove it.
  7. Contributing User

First you need to check your backlinks if they are still relevant. Remove all spam and irrelevant backlinks of your website through the Google Disavow tool.
    They you can build your links again to regain your website position in Google search.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by rajkumar12
    Hello every one please help me

Recently my website's ranking was lost and disappear from their position and now they are ranking at the end of the 100 or 200 rank in the google. Now please tell me after getting getting hit by the Google penguin update how am I suppose to recover my rankings in the search engine google ???

Please your help is very much required
    better to check in Google webmaster tools. If you have any warning messages in the Google Webmaster tools please check the message and better to remove the spammed backlinks from your website.

And send the reconsideration request to google. then google employees will check your website once again. then they are approved. after your will be up and in the search engine results page.

Hope you understand
  11. No Profile Picture

i am completely agree with kevin johnson. you need to remove bad back links. you can do this with the help of Google's disavow tool.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

bad back link removal can be done through Google Disavow tool and after that check your competitor back link profile and website analysis.It will surely help you to improve your ranking.
  15. No Profile Picture

Recovering a site after being hit by a Google update is very difficult but still you can overcome some of its effects by removing all the spammy links to your site by using the site accounts and the disavow tool.Now for future just focus on the quality work for your site and generate natural links only for your site. By Natural Link I mean that get the links from the relevant and reputable sites only and always do work according to the user point of view keeping in mind what a user want to see or read. Hope it helps.
  17. No Profile Picture

A simple way to recover from Hit is to use Disavow tool and remove all your spammy links. Then send google reconsideration request with all the detail like which links you have removed and how you are suffering due to hit.

Please note your ranking might suffer on yahoo and bing once the massive amount of backlink are removed.
  19. No Profile Picture

Remove all unrelated links from your website. And always create backlinks with related websites.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo