#1
  1. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,712
    Rep Power
    171

    How to choose the right "page title" for SEO


    Hi;

    1 - The goal is to get the best results with SEO. There are pages that I want them to be indexed.

    For example, for a list of rentals, which one is a good title?
    1. Rentals List in Sydney
    2. List of Rental in Sydeny
    3. Sydneyf.com - Available Rentals
    4. Available Rentals - Sydneyf.com
    Or anything else?




    2 - What about pages that are hidden behind sessions and are only for members. How should I pick title for those so Google ignores them? Maybe index no follow + any title is the way to go?

    Thank you
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Chosing a correct title is very important in SEO world. Now in my view your 2nd option List of Rental in Sydney is the most appropriate title among others because majority of people write simple search terms like this not any fancy searches so this title is simple and also conveying the best meaning for the list of rentals.So you should go with it.
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    I'd go for 'List of Rentals in Sydney' and then use other variations in the text and H1 tag on your page. Why don't you use Google Trends to see what search terms people use?
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pasig City, Philippines
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by lauralouise90
    I'd go for 'List of Rentals in Sydney' and then use other variations in the text and H1 tag on your page. Why don't you use Google Trends to see what search terms people use?
    I agree with this, Google trends can be a great tool to help out. They can give you several lists of suggestions for your query. Do semantic searches and so on, and see what to and what's not on your keyword.
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Choose Simple and long Tail Keywords for your site Which have low compitetion so you get more traffice for you site Or you have local Market than Try Local SEO for you site.
  10. #6
  11. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by WebOutGateway
    I agree with this, Google trends can be a great tool to help out. They can give you several lists of suggestions for your query. Do semantic searches and so on, and see what to and what's not on your keyword.
    Could you please, Share something how do you use google trends for this title List of Rental in Sydeny?
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by English Breakfast Tea
    Hi;

    1 - The goal is to get the best results with SEO. There are pages that I want them to be indexed.

    For example, for a list of rentals, which one is a good title?
    1. Rentals List in Sydney
    2. List of Rental in Sydeny
    3. Sydneyf.com - Available Rentals
    4. Available Rentals - Sydneyf.com
    Or anything else?

    2 - What about pages that are hidden behind sessions and are only for members. How should I pick title for those so Google ignores them? Maybe index no follow + any title is the way to go?

    Thank you
    The first 2 keywords don`t have sufficient search result, So I suggest you to use some of the below keywords in your meta title.

    1. Property For Rent in Sydney
    2. Sydney Properties for Rent
    3. Sydney Homes for Rent etc.

    Also

    If you don`t want to index your member pages you can deindex such pages from Robots.txt
  14. #8
  15. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    All right I will make out you,,,,,,,,, its your domain "Sydneyf.com " right you have to use this to your whole inner pages - "Sydneyf.com ". Now come to your home page basically When some one Search One Google "Sydnetf" Google will show your site. You have to use for Home Uniqe Title, which should be creative, If you want to use keyword on your home page you can use . But I think on a keyword based we should bring our ranking of website, Check it out smartest professional SEO Company here can Get best SEO services.
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gurgaon
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Which purpose you are using the page and what you are saying through the content, just tell us in one line as a title. in simple word title is dedicated to description and pages of the website. this is the right way to choose your title.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo