1. Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to grow my classified site traffic?

I am working on classified site. Currently we getting 100-110 unique visitors per day but not more than that, Will you tell me what are the ways to grow my classified site traffic to 1000 visitors per day.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Make your website more SEO-friendly by the use of On-Page SEO techniques. Make use of off-page SEO techniques to get backlinks to your site to boost up the traffic to website. Refer this to know better of SEO.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Start working on Off Page SEO techniques such as social media sharing, business listing, article submission, guest posting, forum posting, social bookmarking and many more so that through these activities you can easily enhance more traffic for website.
    || VPS9 Networks || - Affordable and High Quality Web hosting Provider
    Reliable Managed VPS , Stable Unmanaged VPS, 1Gbps KVM VPS, Unmetered and Metered Dedicated Server - Located at USA,Germany,Russia and Netherlands
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi

Use images, text formatting, and specify your target location when placing ads. Use social media bookmarking, social media group posting as well. The most important thing is to check the traffic of the site where you are placing ads.

Hope that helps.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo