Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Check the site and read the contents. Make sure you on www.skcjju256.com........... Accurate and proper design detail is presented. The ciphers are there in various nested schemes. The math is simple my friend. Assuming you have several paired numbers (factors of a number k1 or k2): These numbers in this case will allow us to produce k1 and k2. Now what is your chance of giving me the value k1 or k2 if I only gave you [x,5] and [2, y] (assume two vectors KT=[x,5] and CT1=[2,y] are multiplied 1-to-1) And your first function derived is m2 = [2x, 5y]? Note k1 = 2x and k2= 5y ......Now all you have to do is expand the products continuouslyM3 = CT1 * M2. You have already noted that KT=[x,5] multiplied by CT1=[2,y] produces M2=[2x,5y].

This is the simplest way to generate the cipher by keeping it simple and stupid. Thanks.
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

SKJ...:

I think you've promoted your website more than enough. If you keep doing that, I'll mark your posts as spam.

Your "marketing campaign" (which obviously consists of flooding every thread with your link) is really becoming annoying.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Sorry about that.

Originally Posted by Jacques1
    SKJ...:

I think you've promoted your website more than enough. If you keep doing that, I'll mark your posts as spam.

Your "marketing campaign" (which obviously consists of flooding every thread with your link) is really becoming annoying.
    I am sure this will not happen again. I only did that because someone wanted to know the mathematical basis. Any way I will stop annoying you.

I really don't want to sell any product here. I am hoping to generate interest in like minded individuals.

Thanks a lot.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo