1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

What kind encryption is this? Password with 103 characters?

Can anyone help me?

I need to decrypt two types of passwords, but can not identify what is crypt. MD5. SHA is not! Does anyone have any idea?

These are just numbers, I'm sure:

pass: nI89MrUQJTQZlMLJSl6t0eGJArBjG3Et
    pass: iBtuSTS8HpKVMIqu36FlZhcaWp5XA6YP
    pass: 46kGXHMTezSOzXq4riQvD4ip4aIVq + K6
    pass: BKydDBhIx55 + m7 + E1LA546tsLGriTmKG

And these are letters and numbers, is encrypted 103 characters.

pass:E2AY5JPL4YEIFBNSCHJUFKOJJ32SJBGLVFF6M4Z7RNPWM5PSFWWTPVCFOYSHLJM4EM5HDHRLYLJ​GQU6JMZ5EBZWPPTG2SM EMHHBW4SQ

pass:K24OLSZLX6XDOUHS73CRIVKEOF23GTKXBF2LFD3PB5QAZZ7LP4YFFZJ4BNA6ZSKULPP6X6HP3WD​5KQU2CMDR6ONUC22A3V BUWV75CHY

pass:EAEPQFDCPR3NYK3HA2Y7OXKVY42YTDOYELRZTEHJ3UN5ZRXJTLKMLVTMWQGCLSVR2EATMGC7PWQ​5TT4OPRATU3SZVBKNR7 KEO42GFTA

what kind of encryption is this? Password with 103 characters
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

ask the person who wrote this.

This looks like homegrown stuff.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Sort of cuts to heart of the "is obscurity a form of security?" debate... particularly since encryption is just an advanced form of obscurity. But we don't want to admit that... (jk... but seriously...)

Anyway, I don't recognize those hashes. Have you run a frequency analysis on them yet to see if anything is obviously absent (and I don't just mean treating them like letters!)? Start from cryptanalysis 101 and move forward -- you'll either fingerprint the algorithm, realize its an interesting replacement system, or run out of time. Knowing you'll find yourself in the three codebreaker categories is a lot better start than just going "whoa! wtf?".

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo