Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

WTF is your problem? I was just trying to be nice and help you with long reply and you are giving me such a lame followup? Who the fsck you think you are? I should have listened to rod k for banning your messages, my bad.
    In fact, this thread is all about something that's common sense but unfortunately, a technically illiterate person like you still didn't get it. Who should you blame it on? Who else, your mother. I feel sorry for her for having such a dumb kid like you. You are not qualify to be here. I will be surprised if your username doesn't get removed from Devshed shortly.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

I know who I am, who do you think you are? Listen to rod k, you make a nice couple. Take solace that only basking in the insulated glow of your computer monitor would you ever in your life speak about my mother.

You are not qualify to be here.
    Yes. I am not qualify to be here. Who's mother has a dumb kid? The only way my username would get removed from Devshed is if some big-mouthed coward who's mother never told them not to tattle tattled, and the moderator didn't have any common sense, as you so vainly call it.

Once again, in Computer Genius Speak (CGS):

Code:
    if ( (freebsd.bigMouth == true) && ( (freebsd.canDi****Out == true) && (freebsd.butCantTakeIt == true ) ) {

if ( moderator.hasSoCalledCommonSense == false ) {

removeUsername( 'JMM' );

}

}
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

>> I know who I am

No, you don't know. This is a public forum, people come here to get helps from others as well as helping others. For the ones that are helping, they are volunteers and don't get paid. Unlike calling your technical support for questions, You don't pay to get help here and I also don't get paid for answering questions. To put it simple, the questioner is asking the helper for helps freely. That said, a jerk like you is not qualified to be here.

>> would you ever in your life speak about my mother

Not anymore since she must die tomorrow because of your bad attitude to other people, undoubtedly, including your mom.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo