1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Writing up my algorithms

I've been a developer for about 20+ years; C, asm, C++, C#, etc. Anyway, in my spare time, I've written a symmetric encryption program. There are several different algorithms (25 routines based on 8 separate mechanisms) in the program, some like Feistal; I use a key scheduler; variable read buffer sizes (key dependent), a 256 byte key, between 3 and 20 rounds of encryption and other devices.

I use one-time pads and a combination of block and stream ciphers, byte rearrangement, encryption of sub-buffers and so forth.

I would like to present what I've done to the community (whatever that is), but how? Do I write up my work in some format of my choosing? Code? Any help will be appreciated.

RON
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

skcjju256

Originally Posted by rc3250
    I've been a developer for about 20+ years; C, asm, C++, C#, etc. Anyway, in my spare time, I've written a symmetric encryption program. There are several different algorithms (25 routines based on 8 separate mechanisms) in the program, some like Feistal; I use a key scheduler; variable read buffer sizes (key dependent), a 256 byte key, between 3 and 20 rounds of encryption and other devices.

I use one-time pads and a combination of block and stream ciphers, byte rearrangement, encryption of sub-buffers and so forth.

I would like to present what I've done to the community (whatever that is), but how? Do I write up my work in some format of my choosing? Code? Any help will be appreciated.

RON
    www.skcjju256.com go from low level to high level.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo