Thread: Design Question

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Design Question

Hi,

I am new in software desing, I just graduated from school. Currently I am working on a project were a framework already exists and my job requires to design and implement some upgrades to it. Part of my job is to provide a design proposal to my superiors so I was wondering if anyone can point me out the best strategy to follow? I know the basic theory behind software requirements specification and desing and I have experience doing it by myself for completely new software products, however I would like to know if there are any guidelines or something for software upgrades?

Thank you for your time!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

well, for what i know, the only thing that can help you is good taste and good sense, but if you find what your looking, please share because i'm very interested to know.

good luck
  5. No Profile Picture

Drag n Drop Software

Hey there, I'm not sure of which sofware package you are using but I have been using Weebly for a couple of months now & it rocks! It has so many cool fearures & is super simple to use. You should go check it out. Even for personal use, or maybe you could suggest it to your supperiors. It could save your company a lot of time & money & earn you some 'brownie points too

All the Best, Robbie

Originally Posted by lmendez
    Hi,

I am new in software desing, I just graduated from school. Currently I am working on a project were a framework already exists and my job requires to design and implement some upgrades to it. Part of my job is to provide a design proposal to my superiors so I was wondering if anyone can point me out the best strategy to follow? I know the basic theory behind software requirements specification and desing and I have experience doing it by myself for completely new software products, however I would like to know if there are any guidelines or something for software upgrades?

Thank you for your time!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo