1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Design for a software tool

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a tool to help me memorize arabic text. This tool should be similar to this one, "How to Memorize Verbatim Text - Productivity501". Please search for that article thru Google as outside links are not allowed here. The tool I'm referring to is at the bottom of the article.

The tool should be able to extract up to first 3 letters of an Arabic word when I copy paste the Arabic text into the tool field box.

Can this be done automatically or will I need this be done manually where someone goes through the text and inserts first 3 letters from each word. What programming language can this be coded in? Which would give the best result? I want it to be a fluid user experience.

Here is an example of Arabic text. Please search for "Learn Quran" thru Google as outside links are not allowed here.

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture

web designing is use for any task about your web site.it is create plan your web site. so many web design software are available in market like-adobe dreamweaver, adobe photo shop,adobe flash,adobe creative suite4. software are use for designing in web page.

Comments on this post

• Scorpions4ever disagrees : Useless twat who is simply posting to increase post count, without reading what the thread is about.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

web designing is use for any task about your web site.it is create plan your web site.
  7. No Profile Picture

Web Design Sacramento

I am new member this forum and i can want to discuss or learn about web design.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

GW2 CD key

Body feels not good, then go to the hospital for examination, the doctor asked X-rayed, X-ray, MD wrote diagnosis, and then I took the diagnosis and film to the doctor. Surprisingly, the doctors took X-ray diagnosis began shaking his head, his mouth Gee, I was immediately pumped wow cool, want to ask the doctor left how long results that doctors say is: "Oh, now young doctors, the handwriting is really bad. "

Comments on this post

• portcitysoftwar disagrees : SPAM
    Last edited by whatmmolive; December 18th, 2012 at 02:59 AM. Reason: don't want
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by steveeshair
    web designing is use for any task about your web site.it is create plan your web site. so many web design software are available in market like-adobe dreamweaver, adobe photo shop,adobe flash,adobe creative suite4. software are use for designing in web page.
    Hey the tools which you listed out are using to memorize the arabic text?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Thumbs down

This post is exactly what I was looking for it is a great help!!!

Thanks,
    DG
  15. No Profile Picture

Keefak is a great app for learning arabic. It is available both on the iOS and the android. Hope this helps.
  17. No Profile Picture

urdu fonts

arabic text not be so hard to search arabic fount easilly available in the markeet, or search in the search engine.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo