1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Fingerprint Recognition using Matlab

Hai all. I'm an engineering student in data comm. Currently I'm working on this project given by my advisor - Fingerprint Recognition using Matlab. I have no experience at all on using matlab. I've got lost with this project. I try to search through the internet but I dont quite understand. Hope you guys can help me to show me some flow so that I can start with this project. FYI this project in Software. No hardware included. Pleaseeeeeee help me. Thank a lot
  3. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Is it too late to ask your advisor for another project? Why would your advisor ask you to work on a project in MATLAB when he/she knows you have no MATLAB skills. Did you even protest when they first handed that project to you? What school do you go to anyway?

How about answering the questions above first before you get some links to start.
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Scorpions4ever
    Is it too late to ask your advisor for another project? Why would your advisor ask you to work on a project in MATLAB when he/she knows you have no MATLAB skills. Did you even protest when they first handed that project to you? What school do you go to anyway?

How about answering the questions above first before you get some links to start.

Hai Scorpions4ever. My advisor suggest to do MATLAB because she wants me to have some additional skills when I graduated later. So I thought this would be great and agreed. I actually have learnt MATLAB during my diploma but it is very very very basic GUI. FYI, she suggest that I change my title to Steganography but still using MATLAB because it more related to my field
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hi

how is your project going on?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo