1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thumbs up Knowledge about Software Designing

i want to some knowledge about Software Designing and i need to help?
  3. Lord of the Dance
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Take a look at the list here
  5. No Profile Picture

Lightbulb

ok but what can i do after that?
  7. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by eagle1983
    ok but what can i do after that?
    I was going to say simply "read about software designing" after that, but I noticed you phrased your question "what can I do" so maybe that won't work. Auto-knowledge-immersion technology is still a few years off though, so maybe an attempt would be better than naught.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  9. No Profile Picture

There are lots of Software Designs for you to learn and start with. You just have to explore on designs that you want to know. Learning from yourself can do better and can help you everytime you want to learn this program.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

I think different ways to learn about web designing so lots of software and website are available on the internet where we can easily more learn about web designing through online.
  13. No Profile Picture

I make my site logo with my own effort, you should try to crate an idea first take a look on other relevant site logo and then just draw it on corel draw or adobe photo shop.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist

Start With a Simple Tool

I suggest you start with a simple diagramming tool like Creately . They provide you the templates you can get an idea about different designs while your working with them.
  17. No Profile Picture

If effective knowledge-based support is to be provided for software designers, the process of software design, and the classes of knowledge used by designers must be understood more clearly.
  19. No Profile Picture

With a focus purely on website design and development, Forrst is a community full of experts and quality posts. As it is an invite only community, many people have trouble getting in (there is a very large waiting list) but those lucky enough to get in almost always find it useful. The main site has many very high quality conversations as does the IRC (though that is mainly developers only).
  21. No Profile Picture

i'm new here,n .....who know how to solve this??

MNC Corporation Sdn Bhd is a real estate asset management company. This company has more than 1000 lands in Malaysia such as dwelling house, lot land and building commercial. Apart from selling their assets, this company also renting its commercial buildings. This company plans to develop an online system to assist consumers to find available assets and help company's management to maintain this website.

a) As a software engineer, you have to identify the possible risks that may occur throughout project development process and recommend solution that can help you to mitigate the risks.

b) Identify functional and non-functional requirements for the above project.

thanks ya...appreciate all yours help

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo