1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How can I move my ipod music to ipad?

How can I get the songs out of ipod and move them to ipad? they said copy the music to computer and then transfer to ipad. It sounds easy but that didn’t work at all!!! I tried so many times but when ipod was pluged in there was no music files shown on the computer! Anyone tried that before?
  3. No Profile Picture

Download an iTunes in pc, then connect your iPod to pc and running iTunes, you can move your music from iPod to pc though iTunes first. Then, you can transfer your choose music to your ipad. If it didn’t work, pls try the tool ipod/ipad to computer transfer , its very convenience to solve the problem.
  5. No Profile Picture

it should go this way: ipod music-->computer-->ipad

First of all pls make sure that ur iTunes is set to manually manage music. Then do it as the following dteps:

1.Connect iPod to computer, go to my computer n double click iPod drive, choose "tools" --> “Folder Options”--> “View” --> select “Show Hidden Files & Folders”and click “OK”

2.now right click “iPod Control” folder--> select “Properties”--> un-select “Hidden” and click “OK” --> select “Apply Changes To This Folder, Subfolder And Files” and click “OK” .

3.Next, click “iPod Control” folder and open “Music” , did u see folders labeled F00, F01, F02, F03…? Now Place iTunes side by side w/ this window and make sure that “Music Library” is displayed.

4.In iTunes select “Edit” --> Preferences-->Advanced, and put a check next to: “Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized” &”Copy Files To iTunes Music Folder When Adding To Library”, click “OK”.

5.drag and drop all of the “F” folders into “Music Library” of itunes.

6.last step:sync the music in your itunes to your ipad ,which I bet you already know how to operate.

Done!This might be a little complicated but it definitely works well, and it’s totally free, better than u get a ipod transfer or sth like that. It works for both pc and mac users.
  7. No Profile Picture

Transfer songs, music files from iPod to iPad using ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer and iTunes.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by JohnMille
    How can I get the songs out of ipod and move them to ipad? they said copy the music to computer and then transfer to ipad. It sounds easy but that didn’t work at all!!! I tried so many times but when ipod was pluged in there was no music files shown on the computer! Anyone tried that before?
    Try synchronising your iPod to your computer through iTunes and then synchronising your iPad to iTunes on the same computer.

Music files on the iPod are usually seen as jargon and you cannot usually tell which song is which. It is a safer bet to sync using iTunes.
  11. No Profile Picture

After you get the music off of your ipod and into your computer/itunes you can just sync it normally to your ipad, or any other idevice for that matter.
    click this out:
    How to transfer iPod music/videos to iPad on PC
  13. No Profile Picture

it is very simple to move contents from ipad to other ios devices, all you have to do is just sync your data on icloud and it will be immediately available on other ios devices.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by candicecao
    Download an iTunes in pc, then connect your iPod to pc and running iTunes, you can move your music from iPod to pc though iTunes first. Then, you can transfer your choose music to your ipad. If it didn’t work, pls try the tool iPod Music to iPad Transfer , its very convenience to solve the problem.
    After you get the music off of your ipod and into your computer/itunes you can just sync it normally to your ipad, or any other idevice for that matter.
  17. No Profile Picture

Plug your iPod into your computer and begin iTunes, then allow it to back up and you will be able to see your music in the Music section in the left hand column. Then disconnect the iPod.
  19. No Profile Picture

How to transfer iPod to iPad and vice versa

1. Connect your iPod to computer

Connect your iPod to computer and run iTransfer, and then the playlists of iPod will be shown on the left side of the interface. (Don't launch iTunes automatically while the program is in use).

2. Transfer iPod content to computer

Click "Smart" button to activate Smart mode, the program will automatically list and check the media files which are on your iPod but not in iTunes, so that you can only transfer necessary files easily to your iTunes and computer. Or you can use Manual mode to choose files by you hand.

3.Transfer music and videos to iPad

Now connect iPad to your computer. And choose File > Add > Add Files to browse music and videos you would like to transfer to iPad. It works as perfectly as iTunes does. There will be a window to show you progress of file copying.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo