1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Red face POS System Developers

Hi all,

I am looking for developers of POS Systems that may be interested in integrating with our processing company. We have a great Developer Partnership Program and would even help you market your POS in areas you may not have been able to otherwise. In addition to helping you market your system, we can also add much value to your system as we handle all services in-house and can add VARs (Value Added Reseller), like Gift Cards and Loalty Cards, to your system to help with the marketability. I am able to help with your PA-DSS and PCI-DSS compliance issues. Please let me know if anybody may be interested in developing a great Partnership with mutual benefits and the opportunity for exponential growth in the industy.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hello,

Interesting business offer. I am interested in this job. Does my location is essential for you for collaborator? What benefits are you offering?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

This is not actually a "JOB" so to speak. I am looking more for people who are already in the process of developing their own POS System.
    Ideally, you would already have a niche market and we would help you target that market and develop a full marketing strategy. We would also help to integrate Payment Processing Solutions as well as VARs to your system.
    There are a great deal of other benefits, depending on the type of partnership you would be looking to develop.
    Location is not really of the essence so long as you are located in the U.S.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo