1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

SMPP in PHP and ESME tools

Hi,
    Can anyone help me about coding in PHP using SMPP to send sms from any Application PC/Server through SMSC server to mobile?
    There are some port binding things that have to be made and also there are the PDU format I have to implement. But can anybody help me with the codes and the whole procedure in details.
    I am trying to implement this from a SMSC server of an operator in Bangladesh.
    Actually I can say that I am trying to develop an ESME tool that will be very much helpfull for the operator.
    There are also lots of codes in Java online. But I particularly want it to develop in PHP as I have developed another application for the system In PHP and I want to integrate with it.

I can giv my email address if anyone interested.

Thanks,
    Mosaddek
  3. Introspective
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

It looks like there are some PEAR classes which will do SMPP - either client, or server! Try this link http://pear.php.net/search.php?q=SMPP&in=packages&x=0&y=0

christo
    This is me: http://chris.uk.com
  5. No Profile Picture

HI

Did you mange to do something about implementation SMPP with PHP?
  7. No Profile Picture

what happened?

did you finbally write it. There are smpp classes but i am looking for something for delivery reports

please respond

QUOTE=Mosaddek]Hi,
    Can anyone help me about coding in PHP using SMPP to send sms from any Application PC/Server through SMSC server to mobile?
    There are some port binding things that have to be made and also there are the PDU format I have to implement. But can anybody help me with the codes and the whole procedure in details.
    Actually I can say that I am trying to develop an ESME tool that will be very much helpfull for the operator.
    There are also lots of codes in Java online. But I particularly want it to develop in PHP as I have developed another application for the system In PHP and I want to integrate with it.

Thanks,
    Mosaddek[/QUOTE]
  9. No Profile Picture

Have you got any code/ideafor this yet?

Originally Posted by Mosaddek
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Mosaddek

Hi

I was searching to create something similar, when I found this comment so perhaps we could get in touch and figure out somethings if you have not done so already.

regards

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo