1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Internet Radio Switchboard

Hope I am in the right place...if not please steer me.I own a new Talk Radio Internet station. We are looking for our own conference room, / switchboard. Like the one Blog Talk Radio uses? Except we only need One with One dedicated Toll number. We can get that. We now use a conference room, to take calls and stream live. However Conference site max out on Bridge numbers and create quality issues. Can anyone create a switchboard like conference room, with high sound quality? Hope I am explaining my self right.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

The sign on the door reads:

Software design forum discussing design principles and non-language specific algorithms. Get help with logic, algebraic, or relational concepts

You seem to be looking for a developer or a product that hasn't got anything to do with software design. I recommend you go through the list of forums on this site and choose one that is a better fit. What you are looking for is probably further down the list than you searched to get to this one.

Just click on the tirangular warning symbol with the exclamation on it in the upper right part of your original post and then select "Wrong Forum" and then pick a forum to move this thread.
    I no longer wish to be associated with this site.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo