1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

About the below post

this software is already free and i am not ripping anybody off it is not illegal to unlock phones, Phone companys will charge you 30 to unlock you phone and if you can solve the algo we are setting up a FREE service whereby you send a text message and your phone is unlocked i am not wanting this for profit or to gain anything and all you guys will get the credit for the guys who yes in a way cracked the nokia dct4 algo, but this software is already freely available around the web but the people who make the software do not give the source for the algo out.

As to your other question about getting the algo can you not figure it out by using the program in the imei box you put a 15 digit numeric number in and select your opperator mcc number usually 5 or 8 digits from these 2 codes it generates 7 unlock codes looking like this

*#pw+numbers here# please try it is not illegal just trying to get the source so that we can provide a free service.

thank you
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If Nokia doesn't mind if you have the source then you should talk to them and get the source from them. My guess is that they'll laugh at you when you ask for the source.
    Last edited by damonbrinkley; September 11th, 2003 at 05:32 AM.
  5. No Profile Picture

look nokia would mind but it is already out there the people who have it are making money out of it and all i want is to make it free
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you want the code then talk to the people who already have it.

Don't ask people around here to perform illegal activities for you. There are plenty of people in the world that get away with robbery but that doesn't mean you should ask someone to go out and rob a bank for you, does it?
  9. No Profile Picture

ok then is there any programs that will work out the algo if i input the input data and the output data of it?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo