1. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Thread Tools broken in Chrome (and presumably safari)

The "thread tools" button seems to be broken in chrome. In Firefox 3 it has a down-arrow next to it, and when clicked drops down a menu. In Chrome it does nothing other than redirecting me to page.html#threadtools.

Same goes for forumtools.

Presumably this affects safari as well, but not having access to a mac I can't test it.

-Dan
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Did you send a bug to Google instead of us? Chrome is version 0.2
  5. Sarcky

Chrome uses the webkit rendering engine, which is present in other browsers as well, just not any I happen to have on this machine. That's why I mentioned safari.

-Dan

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Presumably this affects safari as well, but not having access to a mac I can't test it.
    -Dan
    I really hope it does affect safari too..
    Cause if it's not then we must add another browser to the test list on developing web..

Safari user...
    Please confirm..
  9. Sarcky

Just tested it in safari, it works fine. Must be Chrome's javascript support being wonky. Disregard.

-Dan

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo