1. Kiss My Converse!
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Welcome to the Suggestions/Feedback Forum!

This is the place to make suggestions/recommendations/voice concerns, or even (imagine that!) offer a compliment or two. While we do not guarantee we will implement every suggestion we recieve, we do guarantee to read each and every one of them.

Also it may take us some time to implement a good suggestion but rest assured if its something we feel is valuable we will get to it.

Thanks!
  3. Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Do i post my suggestion here???

If so then:

Is it possible to add a feature that allows the user to close their thread once they feel it has been answered so that other forum browsers dont waste time reading threads that have been answered already?

I think this would be beneficial, but obviously not all posts that have been answered will be closed because the user might not have closed the thread. And when i say closed, not removed but only flag it so other users can see the state of the thread.

Not a major feature, but makes answering questions more effecient!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

PS. this is an awesome forum site, it has such a wide coding variety and is neat/clear and ... on and on and on...

Keep up the brilliant work!!
  5. (retired)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You should be able to close your own thread - people occasionally do. I find it annoying as the people who do so, are usually the ones who've run off with the first (=crappy) solution they get.

--Simon
  7. I fail at spelling
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Originally Posted by SimonGreenhill
    You should be able to close your own thread - people occasionally do. I find it annoying as the people who do so, are usually the ones who've run off with the first (=crappy) solution they get.

--Simon
    Yeah Simon, I thought you could too. Maybe insertcoin didn't see the vast variety of options available to the threads. Who knows. Also who wants to make answering questions more effiecent? haha.

Chad
    I am working now with Symfony2, Twig, Doctrine, Composer, Assetic, and HTML5. Enjoying doing what I do everyday!
  9. No Profile Picture
    rebel with a cause
    Devshed God 1st Plane (5500 - 5999 posts)

I'd like to suggest that this thread be cleaned and locked. Unless of course you guys intend for people to be able to post here.

Comments on this post

• chadsmith729 agrees
    Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.
  11. I fail at spelling
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Crown, they're mods. That's their job. To make decisions because we can't do it ourselves. haha.

Chad
    I am working now with Symfony2, Twig, Doctrine, Composer, Assetic, and HTML5. Enjoying doing what I do everyday!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo