Thread: Data report

1. No Profile Picture
    dark angel
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Data report

Hi! i wanted to ask how to upload to a project an existing datareport coz it seems that i cant load them jsut by double clicking..is ther any way where i can add a datareport which is existent in my diskette though not shown in my project and forms??
    also, how come whenever i try ot load a project,it cant be loaded since the forms werent read though i was sure i saved them within that project..now theyre like all scattered on my disk ,i have to access them one by one!!!
    HELLPPP!!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Get your project open the hard way by finding all the files first, then on each file, right click and Save As inthe Project Explorer. Save the files as new copies in a project folder of choice. Next time, the VBP will open using those files.

For your diskette, manually copy it to a project folder on your hard drive then use the above procedure to make sure it's in the VBP's settings.
    - Chris of Custom Fit Technology
    http://www.customfittech.com

Access to MySQL Conversion Tool,
    Visual XSLT Conversion Tool
  5. No Profile Picture
    dark angel

the forms are all working fine now but the problem is my Datareports..they cant seem to load..theres always an access path errror...ive tried all kinds of opening it but still it wont open..how am i gonna access them ???

p.s. i have attached my files..pls click on the S_ISystem.vbp ,the data reports are in separate folder called Reports..pls look into it as to how am i gonna access them
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo