1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Data Report details section to show barcode and printout

Hi guys,

Need help here.

RS.Open "Select * From TABLE where Box_ID = '" & BOXID & "' Order By CASE_NO ASC", con1, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic
    Set DataReport.DataSource = RS
    DataReport.Sections("section1").Controls.Item("Text1").DataField = RS("BOX_ID").Name
    DataReport.Sections("section1").Controls.Item("Text2").DataField = RS("LOT_ID").Name

In my program i am able to printout the data field. But how can i convert RS("LOT_ID).Name to barcode?

Eg.

BOX1001 100001
    BOX1002 100002

I want to printout the LOT_ID as barcode instead of text. i had tried to change the font to barcode 39 font but the barcode printout is not readable by scanner.

DataReport.Sections("section1").Controls.Item("Text2").DataField = "*" & RS("LOT_ID").Name & "*"

I had tried as well to put the start and end character for the LOT_ID data field, but with this, there are nothing to printout.

Thanks in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Anyone please help me?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What version of Windows and VB are you using. And where did you get the barcode font?
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    I've never been able to appreciate the sublime arrogance of folks who feel they were put on earth just to save other folks from themselves .." - Donald Hamilton

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo