1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile help

i really need help in decision here. Now i have a large excel worsheet which contains something like a database of products. So now what i need to do is to create a user friently interface. Ok, in this interface, the user will have a combobox with the list of products and each product may have more than one sizes. For each of this sizes there will be information like price and expiry date,etc...

so my plan is to create a combobox for the product and then another combobox for the sizes that links to the products combobox. So i really dont know how to do this using excel macro userform or in the worksheet itself. I dont want to use access as im not that good at it compared to using excel. Ok so when i press the search button for the products i want the other combobox containing the sizes to display the list of sizes and when i click the Display button after chossing the size, i want the information to be displayed in the following text boxes.

so the main problem here is to add the list to the combo box from another worksheet and to link the combobox.

hope anyone can help....very much appreciated
  3. /(bb|[^b]{2})/

Changed subject title to something more appropriate.
    In the future, please use a better subject title. For more info please see the sticky thread at the top of this forum.
  5. No Profile Picture

Smile thanx

yes, i guess the subject was a bit out.....but i stil need help on this....and to make it simple, can anyone show me how to add a list into a combobox on a excel worksheet. Thanx a lot.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

read your help file - i expect that it's all in there

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo