1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Internet explorer 8, methods for VBA

Can anybody point me in the right direction to find a reference document online. Obviously I can see available properties through various VBA interfaces (currently doing something in Outlook) but knowing what methods are available is not apparent.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Not sure what you mean by the question, because Internet Explorer is not directly accessible unless you transfer control by using the Shell or ShellExecute command. However, you can access the library files ieframe.dll & mshtml.tlb. The Properties, Methods, & Events are available in the VB6 Help function under WebBrowser Object. There are also numerous examples posted online.

J.A. Coutts
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by couttsj
    Not sure what you mean by the question, because Internet Explorer is not directly accessible unless you transfer control by using the Shell or ShellExecute command. However, you can access the library files ieframe.dll & mshtml.tlb. The Properties, Methods, & Events are available in the VB6 Help function under WebBrowser Object. There are also numerous examples posted online.

J.A. Coutts
    Aha Perfect, yes thanks for that - its an automation project - I didnt realise it was encompassed by the Webbrowser control http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms234651(v=vs.80).aspx

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo