1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Splitter Controls

I am trying to find an Activex control component that will allow me to create screens with frames that can be split into a number of new frames (number should be variable), and allow the information associated with that frame, such as the title box and tool boxes to be easily defined.

In doing this, I would like the component to be able to adequately resize the tool- and titleboxes associated with the frames without cutting them when the resizing occurs. I have tried a few downloadable components such as SplitBar XT but it does not facilitate adequate resizing of the titlebar. I do know that it is a splitter control component that I am looking for, but unfortunately I cannot find one that actually works :-(

Does anyone have any suggestions of freely available controls, or even those that cost. However in the latter case, it would be good if there is a free demo or trial, so that I can verify that it works.

Thanks.

Comments on this post

• Gran Roguismo agrees
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

We use the Sheridan ActiveThreed products which includes a splitter control. It isn't free but It works pretty good.

Sheridan

Comments on this post

• Gran Roguismo agrees

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo