1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help with export to word please

Hi

I have created an access database (office 2007) and a query that gives me the following results

|ID|Name|Address|DOB |
    12 Mark Here 09/04/1975

The data changes each time the query is run based on the client details in the form but each time run the query I would like to export into word and email using outlook in the following format

ID: 12
    Name: Mark
    Address: Here
    DOB: 09/04/1975

I have spent hours trying to figure this out to no avail and being new to access feel like repeatedly banging my head against a wall at the moment

So thanks for your help in advance
  3. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Why don't you just skip MS Word and send an HTML email? This would be not only easier, but more compatible with the client email no matter what email service they use.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by medialint
    Why don't you just skip MS Word and send an HTML email? This would be not only easier, but more compatible with the client email no matter what email service they use.
    I tried this but had the same trouble with the format looking as though it had been copied and pasted from excel and i need it to look as though its in a letter format

To be honest im not concerned about what file type it is I just need to be able to output the details so it looks proffesional when I send it
  7. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

The idea behind HTML email was you can format it any way you want to. There is no file type for output if you're creating an Outlook olMailItem. Create it, populate it with your message, and send it..
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo