1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[Split] help me sir.

i have also a project sir. my problem is how to connect vb.net 2005 in online database or localhost mysql database sir in making crystal reports.thats what my problem about my system sir.can you help me sir.or give me step by step in connecting vb.net to online sql database in making crystal report in my program/project sir.it's nice to have image in step by step sir.
    Coz i read into your post that the code is your problem in reporting then i read you know how connect online database to vb.net in crystal report.even though your using vb6 but its..like the same strategy sir.can you help me sir.for my project of my boss.thanks a lot sir.in advance. i wait for those who want to help me.thanks again.to those who wants to help me.
    Last edited by Doug G; August 28th, 2013 at 05:51 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Don't post your question on the end of an 8-year old unrelated thread
    Use an appropriate post subject line
    Show your problem code and errors, and what troubleshooting/debugging steps you've already tried, and their results.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

i'm not yet started in making report

i'm not yet started in making report sir.because i have no idea in how to connect or browse the database from the website or online sql database? unlike not online that we can browse the database where we put in c/d directory.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Please start a new topic with your questions. This topic is closed.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo