1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

"I have Photoshop 5.5, but still I am working with ver.5, because I feel ver.5 is good for using. I am sure ver.5.5 is more advanced and usefull, But I can't see what is the new things with 5.5,"

Let me know.
    Thank you.
    Safeer

------------------
  3. No Profile Picture

three words.... Save For Web

ps 5.5 has the ability to optomize and preview the optomizations within photoshop...
    so if you are cutting something up using guides to put in a table, it is very helpful! you don't have to flatten the image and then save as a jpeg or gif... there are also other great things, but that in itself, is worth the upgrade to me....
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I find the hex code converter very helpful also.
  7. No Profile Picture

I think PS55 has gotten easier for those who are building a website. Like seven5 and CS said, there's an optimization stuff, hex converter etc... One more thing is that it comes with Imageready 2.0, which is also useful if you are in web field. In Imageready, you can slice one image up for easier download, optimization, can create animated gifs (not so many people do this any more...), etc... In PS55, you can also save the image for the web. All I can say is that PS just got easier and helpful for those who are in web design field.