1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

broken admin panel in wordpress

This is my first post ever and I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong location, however I didn't see any place for wordpress issues.

I recently moved my website from a localhost environment to a test server and I was experiencing some issues. To try to fix them I (for some reason) decided it would be a good idea to try and change either my WordPress Address (URL) or Site Address (URL), or both (I can't remember) from "test.myblogwebsite" to just "myblogwebsite".

This turned my normal admin panel to just a white page filled with text. http://grab.by/RoBy
    I of course changed the name back to "test.myblogwebsite" however the admin panel still remains in this broken state.

I have tried many solutions and as of now I am thinking it might be a database issue but I am not really sure. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers.
  3. Administrator

Hello and welcome!

I'm not sure if PHP is the best forum section for this - but like you said, we don't have a dedicated WordPress section. I've moved it to Web Design Help, and we can always move it back or somewhere else if necessary!
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks. I appreciate your assistance.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo