1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Benefits of Website Redesign

A website redesign is nothing but simply relates to updating company new services and products.

Website Redesign helps you as below:
    - For being up-to-date with new technologies
    - For increasing search engine visibility
    - For designing SEO friendly web designs

Share your excellent ideas about website redesign which helps to be up-to-date with latest web design trends.
  3. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

you are right for website redesign help to achieve the different goal-set in which you mention some and some are these. And these goals are necessary to achieve results

for getting attraction
    for updating products feature
    for adding new partners

I am as a designer change my own running work for complete the owner requirements. The basic purpose of changing to add a new touch and user cannot board from the same design.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by rameezzahid
    you are right for website redesign help to achieve the different goal-set in which you mention some and some are these. And these goals are necessary to achieve results

for getting attraction
    for updating products feature
    for adding new partners

I am as a designer change my own running work for complete the owner requirements. The basic purpose of changing to add a new touch and user cannot board from the same design.
    While I think a good design is essential, I also believe great content is the most essential factor behind a site!!
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello,

Web site Re Design is always helpful in achieving the more ROI.

hear is the main two advantages of the web site redesign as my personal view.

1) Better Branding.

If you've design websites in a fantastic way then you can get a more potential client otherwise you can't get because overall this is the branding of the firm, so if we have a website with the bad designing than we must have to redesign it.

2) Helps in SEO.

A website redesign helps in improving the serp rank in the search engine. As we all know google update, its search engine algorithm very frequently so we have to redesign out site with those updates for maintaining the positions.

Thanks and Regards,
    Martin
  9. No Profile Picture

Redesigning is good but it is not easy, because you should change everything in your website.
  11. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by jhany
    Redesigning is good but it is not easy, because you should change everything in your website.
    Including the content? I'd say it's good to review the content, but it may not be necessary to change very much of it.

P.S. Welcome to DevShed Forums, jhany.
    Last edited by Kravvitz; December 22nd, 2012 at 02:44 AM.
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  13. No Profile Picture

web design is always important for your bussiness, if you have good design you have more customer's attentions
    Last edited by Kravvitz; December 22nd, 2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: removed URL from title
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by yestyle
    web design is always important for your bussiness, if you have good design you have more customer's attentions
    Website Redesign is Needed when you found Your Website is Outdated and Competitors have Better Performed websites . Also In market Keep updated is Adds more Value for Business sales and Revenues . I am Regular visitor for Fatbit Blog in Their Recent post they Gives Ideas for Website redesign and Its Benefits .
  17. No Profile Picture

Post Re:

I have observed that people redesign their website for batter search engine visibility or for search engine only but they are not take as user point of view. I suggest you to create website for users not for search engines. If your website is for users they search engine will definite give you good ranking. I have also observed that some website owner insist to create highly creative website which are really very confusing to use users.

Comments on this post

• Kravvitz agrees
  19. No Profile Picture

The benefits of overhauling your business website are more than just cosmetic. Making changes to your site’s design, structure, and copy writing can help to improve your bottom line.
  21. No Profile Picture

Better user experience with new stunning website designs using latest technology.
  23. No Profile Picture

Benefits of Website Redesign

Yeah thats true when you introduce new feature or services in your website then you need to redesign your website.

Its also necessary when customers are not staying on website only after looking at the design. To attract more customer and keep them stay on website could be another reason for redesigning the website.
  25. No Profile Picture

Redesigning of a website is good for making a website alive and also good option for changing features of a web design.Because every day new technique and trends are coming.So redesigning is good for making a website up to date.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo