1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Cheap Proffessional Webdesign?

Need cheap Proffessional Web Design? Well visit http://www.pzn-designs.tk (Php-ZeroNet Designs) and you can get proffessional Designs for cheap. Designs start at $30 and go all the way till $100, depending on the extra detail, and quality you want.
    ~Developer of Php-ZeroNet

--------------------Php-ZeroNet Release 1.2.1 Is Available------------------
  3. No Profile Picture
    Senior Citizen
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Need cheap Proffessional [sic] advertising? Just SPAM here.
  5. No Profile Picture

There can't be no professional design for that price.
    Never. I design starting from 250 up to 1000$ and that is not so much at all.
  7. No Profile Picture

Take a look, we have just opened new web site www.balticdesigners.com our prices are very low
  9. No Profile Picture
    Got source?

Ah, more spam. Wonderful.
  11. No Profile Picture

snaipas

Labas ritas!

Lapa ir pilnigi garam, saku to godigi. Varu palidzet partaisit.
    Oh Jesus, how far has it come - it's no design, if you want, I can help you.

Marcis
  13. No Profile Picture

Re: snaipas

Lapa ir pilnigi garam, saku to godigi. Varu palidzet partaisit.

Can you translate this? I am Lithuanian, not a Latvian
  15. No Profile Picture

Re: Need Cheap Proffessional Webdesign?

We had designed and developed many corporate sites. we had one year experience in graphics designer field, all our sites have been uploaded. if there is any specification then u can send us details. we quote for this site is $85(could be negotiatable depending upon the size and requirement).
    Last edited by samurinfo; May 7th, 2003 at 02:19 PM.
  17. No Profile Picture

Ok. You are our first client we are happy to see this, we will give you 15% discount. You can email us office@balticdesigners.com
  19. No Profile Picture
    Got source?

You are our first client
    LOL I knew you weren't very experienced from using FrontPage and your response to that fact...
  21. No Profile Picture

We are working in a team. If you talk about our web site, I must say, that my work was only graphics.

I asked my team friend, and he told me that he doesn't do all the work with front page. Front page is used to create only tables, to find the best font, color... For other code writing (JavaScript, CSS...) he uses other program

If you think that good web designers do all the work with Notepad or something than you are wrong. Times have hanged and it is not usseful to write all HTML code by hands, because it takes too long. Most of experienced designers do all the work with some WYSIWYG programs. Offcourse there are some enthusiastics who do all the work by hands, but I don't see any good sides of that. You spend a lot of time writing a simple sort code, that you can do it with special program in minutes.

We will remove that meta tag, to avoid such questions in future, but I think that I made my point

About that client. We have 3 years experience in web design. I was working as a freelancer in Lithuania. Now we are a team, who decided to move and concentrate on English web sites. We can create high quality web sites fow lower price, because we live in more puar country than US or UK.

All the works, that we did before belongs to the companies we have worked for some time. We were asked to sign an agreements about that. Thats why you can't see any folio at this time. Our web site is only about the week online. We are doing some promotion now and hope to find some clients.

So please don't post such posts, we are hard and honestly working people and we do not have time to answer to all posts like this.
    Last edited by snaipas; May 8th, 2003 at 12:40 AM.
  23. learning to fly

Just goes to show you. You always get what you pay for. The lowest bidder isn't always the best deal, is it?

BTW, if any of you non-English speaking web designers need a translator, I'll do it. $200USD per 1,000 words.

Cheers.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo