1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Crucial benefits of responsive web design

In the current era, there is a trend of smartphones where users want to use the websites on these gadgets. Hence, it is necessary to design a responsive web design for the website. Here, I want to share some benefits of responsive web design:

There is a single version of the website so it is not required to generate multiple websites for various devices.
    Website owners can boost the usability of the website.
    You can easily increase the conversion rate of the website.
    If you maintain only one site, you can save both time and money.

You are free to share your views.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The only bad thing about about responsive designs is when a user uses a small screen to view your site or a too big one

for example, http://the-forum.net78.net a site I have stopped working on but will stay up

To see this you can use for example a Nintendo dsi or 3ds to view it and see how much it is messed up
    Last edited by jack13580; March 30th, 2013 at 12:14 AM.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by edwinmiller
    In the current era, there is a trend of smartphones where users want to use the websites on these gadgets. Hence, it is necessary to design a responsive web design for the website. Here, I want to share some benefits of responsive web design:

There is a single version of the website so it is not required to generate multiple websites for various devices.

Responsive design is highly effective way to take advantage of mobile traffic and increase conversions.
  7. No Profile Picture

Crucial benefits of responsive web design

Originally Posted by edwinmiller

This is so nice and all are use in direct in gadgets for different use i thinks so this one is so nice information
  9. No Profile Picture

If thinking as the SEO point of view then responsive web design is also important in term to increase the visibility of the website in the search engine because focusing on the CSS and HTML which remains same for a site for diverse platforms becomes easy for search engine to index.
  11. No Profile Picture

Well, if you ask me responsive website design for sure has made an impact in the website arena but complete dependence on the same would be amateurish. We should try to explore the target audience and the average devices used based on which a strategy has to be planned. To go for responsive or a mobile website design depends on the potential prospects.
  13. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the information

can any one please tell me what are the necessary changes to be done in html and css to make a website or a webpage responsive
  15. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Responsive Web Design is basically the process of creating a website that is viewable on all devices. From your desktop computer to tablets and smartphones.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo