1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb How to design Classifieds website?

Hi...I have to design the Classified website, which means it contains all the categories such as Real estate,jobs,Sell/Buy,etc..I tried many tools but am not feel comfort those tolls. Pls help which open source is suitable for this classified website and help me subsidiary addon/components regarding this.

Plz help me and i'm new to web design but knowledgeable..
    Thanks in advance...

Thanks,
    Rita
  3. No Profile Picture

RE: Classifieds Web Design

I've seen a lot of classifieds plugins for wordpress and inexpensive paid themes. If you want some help with this let me know and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

--DesaraeVeit.com

Originally Posted by Ritamenon
    Hi...I have to design the Classified website, which means it contains all the categories such as Real estate,jobs,Sell/Buy,etc..I tried many tools but am not feel comfort those tolls. Pls help which open source is suitable for this classified website and help me subsidiary addon/components regarding this.

Thanks in advance...

Thanks,
    Rita
  5. No Profile Picture

Smile Classifieds

Hi..
    use php language.......
    It is easy to work........
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Ritamenon

Thanks in advance...

Thanks,
    Rita
    Hi there,
    I see that you would like to create a classifed website. I believe classified website is bit more complicated than making just basic website. I also took a web-designing class, but when I actually tried to make my own website it was more difficult than what I expected. Thus, I worked with one of the web designing company called Millettech Information and Technology. They actually provided descent website with reasonable price which made me satisfied with their work. If you are interested in it then let me know.
  9. No Profile Picture

PHP all of the way or use WP.

WILL-
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

hah ~ PHP is not simple for me.
    what can I do?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Smile

Wordpress provides number of plugins that can be used to make a classified websites. Try Wordpress.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Make an own idea of categorization for Classifieds website according to market requirement and marketing placing like Category - Subcategory - Products then Keywords of Category, Keywords of Subcategory - Keywords of Products for search engine optimization. Placing for finalization for instant search result. First start research on other website of classifieds. I worked on this classifieds website last 2 years back that was time i purchased theme of WordPress but I can't go with long time long time with WordPress website.

So try to make an own ideas and go with the Core PHP Development also you can choose to Magento and Infinity Suite.
  17. No Profile Picture

Php is great,and easy to use.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo