1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Disabled tool bar icons

A general question really, but does anyone have a good technique or source for creating disabled versions of tool bar buttons?

Many thanks for any assistance,

S
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I'm assuming that you mean that you have your own images that you want to look disabled?

If that's that's the case it will depend on how you want them to look when they are disabled. Do you want them to look faded, darker, upside down, etc? All you need to do is load the image files into whatever graphic manipulation software that you use (Photoshop. GIMP, etc) and apply whatever transformations that you want until you get the images looking the way that you want to.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    I'm assuming that you mean that you have your own images that you want to look disabled?

If that's that's the case it will depend on how you want them to look when they are disabled. Do you want them to look faded, darker, upside down, etc? All you need to do is load the image files into whatever graphic manipulation software that you use (Photoshop. GIMP, etc) and apply whatever transformations that you want until you get the images looking the way that you want to.
    Thank for that. I was asking because I am not too hot on image software. I would just like the buttons to be greyed out.

I will have another go.

Thanks again,

S

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo