1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation dreamweaver?flash?im lost!

hello all,
    sorry to sound really naive but i need some help with flash and dreamweaver mx.I created a simple button symbol in flash mx with the hope of importing it into dreamweaver and then linking it to internal documents stored in my website folder.now the problem i am having is........basically, i have been able to import the button into dreamweaver using the insert>media>flash menu.i inserted the buttons into a layer that i created in order to position it correctly.thats all fine but,..the problem arises when i try to link it to another page within the same folder!!!i cant figure out how to do this..it is probably something very simple and im being stupid.but,i have to start somewhere!now i will be really grateful to all thse who can help and gimme their suggestions.thanx in advance,a desparate novice!
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What exactly are you trying to do?

Are you trying to use the flash image to act as a hyperlink to another page?

Or, are you trying to display the flash image on another page?
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

what i have done is, i have made some buttons in flash.i want to use those buttons in dreamweaver as internal links within the site.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo