1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Hello i'm new to the forum and to design and I need some help

Hello all, I'm new to dev shed and new to design! I am currently working on a web site design for my church. I am using a system I have never used before as well as a program I have never used before and I have ideas that I'm not sure how to set into motion. But, I'm trying to learn, self teaching! But, I could use some help.

I am using an apple computer to create this on and for one, I have never used an apple computer lol. I am also using iWeb to create the web site; that is where it was originally created so, it's more like I'm just doing an over-haul and completely re-doing it.

What I want to do is on the home page have a tree with leaves and maybe some fruit and when you hover the mouse over a leaf link, the leaf shakes. I don't know how to make this happen, and if I make it somewhere else, how do I put it into iWeb. I don't have adobe but, I have HTML kit.

I think it would also be cool if I could animate the background or maybe as the seasons change, change the tree with it but, i'm not 100% set on this idea yet.

Also, I want to have a space over in the "sky" area where I can have bible verses can be "floating" and change with each visit. I don't know how to do this either.

But, I'm hoping that one of you very very intelligent folks can give me some tips and pointers and such.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by sunshyn1031; August 17th, 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: need some help
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

hi! you are using different type.
    But wellcome and wish you lern much.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo