1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Joomla Web Design - The Facts

oomla is a free and open source content management system (CMS) for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets. Within the first year of the release of Joomla! It had been downloaded 2.5 million times. Between March 2007 and February 2011 there has been more than 21 million downloads.When Joomla was programmed the developers created Joomla to be easy to use even for people who have no technical knowledge of coding, the user interface is easy to navigate. However it may take some getting used to the way Joomla works everything out but once you have the hang of Joomla it becomes quite simple to add content in minutes, restyle the entire site while the content remains untouched and presents itself as you would like it to with your new look and feel.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Sorry but i dont like Joomla much. Even though i am not programmer i have worked on drupal, joomla and wordpress cms for seo purpose but most difficulties i find is with joomla.
  5. No Profile Picture

Yes. Joomla is content and user management system orientated, easy to use and better for average websites. It enable users to build websites with template-based management, and let users plug in add-ons that provide highly dynamic features, such as e-commerce, blogging with comments etc.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo