1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

What money transfer system it is better to choose?

The point is that I am going to develop an international web site and deliver some information services for people worldwide. What money transfer system it is better to choose if I want the customers from such regions as USA, Canada and Europe can easily pay for my services? How to organize credit card payment? Western Union Ė reliable but very expensive money transfer system?
    Andrey Fidrya, from Innovative IncorpoFriendship - InnoInco Inc
  3. Puppy Kicker

Have you looked into online payment systems? PayPal is becoming a huge online payment system, though their payment security is plain awful. Egold is much more secure, but has its own problems(Withdrawing mostly)

If you're not looking for an online payment system, though, Money Gram is much cheaper than Western Union. The Money Gram locations in Wal-Mart do international transfers for 10.00, and national transfers for about 13.00 US Dollars. Although, I don't know of how globally available Money Gram is.

PayPal: https://paypal.com
    e-gold: http://e-gold.com/
    Money Gram: http://moneygram.com
    If I had a dollar for every time I've said something stupid, I might be able to afford an education.
  5. Trapped on the forums...help
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

at work we use payflow pro, you can accept any major credit card from anywhere, payflow pro was run by verisign, and we still use a verisign site to administer it (verisign did own it, then paypal bought it, so its not really crap like a lot of the paypal stuff)
  7. No Profile Picture

About PayPal, E-gold and Money Gram

Thanks a lot for good advices we have taken them into consideration. You are right PayPal is very convenient and popular global money transfer system, but unfortunately it is not supported in our country. May be it will be possible to use this system in my country soon. It would be a very good solution for our customers. As to e-gold system, it is also a good advice and we manage to find several local companies which support this system in our country. So we are planning to propose it to our customers. Money Gram is also supported by our local banks, but I think it would be very expensive for our clients as well Western Union. But also we want to implement credit card payment system in our web site, we asked how to organize it in our local banks, but didnít manage to find any answers to that question. Thanks a lot, E-gold is a really good system you helped us a lot!!!
    Andrey Fidrya, from Innovative IncorpoFriendship - InnoInco Inc
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

There are many systems available for payment system.

PayPal is one of the best and famous payment system used by most people in all over the world. But many countries does not support PayPal.

MyCheckFree is also one of the popular payment systems. This allows you to receive your bill on your email and you can pay to your affiliate stores.

Paytrust is also a most comprehensive online billing system to pay your bill.

CCNow is shopping cart electronic payment system that accepts all major credit cards.

ProPay is an electronic payment system that processes credit cards through the Internet via touch-tone phones.

iKobo is an electronic payment system that allows you to send and receive money in more than 170 countries.

Moneybookers is an electronic payment system that allows you to send and receive online payments in real time via email from your credit card or bank account.
  11. No Profile Picture

I chose PayPal... Its one of the best and more secured for money transactions....
  13. No Profile Picture

Red face Hello

I am also consider paypal. Yeah its really a large customer and backbone with full of advertisement.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo