1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Professional Web Design Work

Hi guys,

I like to inform you that I work in oDesk. I started from SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Recent I have learnt about Web Design (html, CSS, PhotoShop), PSD to html and html to WordPress.

Now I want to do such kind of jobs in oDesk. I know that professional work is more deficult. So, please give me some tips so that I can follow them and get Web Design related jobs and complete successfully.

Please give/suggest me a suitable cover letter.

No more, I am waiting for your kind response.

Thank you.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Develop website with some attractive portfolio, Implement latest ideas and your creativity.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank you so much for spending your valuable time for reply. I honestly say that nobody would ever tell me before about it like you. I am very glad and take it seriously as a result too. I hope you should continue help me and others in future as well.

Be well.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Originally Posted by active-worker
    Hi guys,

I like to inform you that I work in oDesk. I started from SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Recent I have learnt about Web Design (html, CSS, PhotoShop), PSD to html and html to WordPress.

Now I want to do such kind of jobs in oDesk. I know that professional work is more deficult. So, please give me some tips so that I can follow them and get Web Design related jobs and complete successfully.

Please give/suggest me a suitable cover letter.

No more, I am waiting for your kind response.

Thank you.
    The best way is to design a good website and add in your protfolio. also share updates of your work, experience and review in your profile page to get more visitor trust.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo