1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need some review on my Website from professionals

Hello Everyone,
    I am a front-end developer as well as wordpress. But in recent past i just felt to create something interesting. That's from where Webytor has born. Its not fuly finished yet. Just need a review from professional of how to make it more user friendly by its looks and back-ends dashboards. I have included only 3 three templates by now. You can start creating website right now.
    But meanwhile i just wanted to make it more user friendly.
    its https://webytor.com/
    Let me know your response
  3. No Profile Picture

Hello there,

I'm not a professional but there are things i want you to improve,

Logo: it's hard to see the logo - that must be because of the images in the slider but when scrolled down or hovered it looks good
    The images - the images looks low quality for some reason and stretched

the other things i think are good enough, me as a viewer liked it very much.

Hope you will get more Professional review from a professional soon.

Regards
  5. No Profile Picture

Logo - Design is good, make the background color light or make logo color dark, so it is visible, if possible make increase the logo size.
    Banner - It is better to write some text on it, also make your images light weight they are taking a while to load.
    At footer, Newsletter Subscription, make background color simpler it is over shadowed.

It is my view, every else has its own view of design as design is creativity and art.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo