1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile website design

helow guys i know many of you here were expert on website design coz it is important for me to learn so that i can apply it to my own sites...can you share some of you insights?thank you in advance i hope i can see some results..
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by george88smith88
    helow guys i know many of you here were expert on website design coz it is important for me to learn so that i can apply it to my own sites...can you share some of you insights?thank you in advance i hope i can see some results..
    All I can say is try to make your site business type, and professional yet attractive is the only really way I think of it actually working. Well that's my opinion.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by george88smith88

Just remember if your design sites for clients it what they want, not what you want to built them. Always work with them to build them the site they they want.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo