1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Web design services sites?

Hello,

My website is under programming now and it will take some time to finish. The programming language used is ASPX.

Actually, I looking for a good designing website how can provide a good designing for my small project website.

I found many websites offering designing service, but I don't know what is better.
    What is the best websites for design services based on your experience?

I have general ideas for the design but I want a good designer how can apply them to the website perfectly.

Your support and help is highly appreciated.
    Best regards,
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

My advice is to look for local web designers. It's often helpful to be able to discuss things in person and it's also good to support your local economy.
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture

We provides Custom website design services, for business, companies, and for individuals. We can create the web site you require with wide range of options. Our Custom Website Design which includes custom layout, images, graphics, and text.
  7. For POny!

Hi,

As Kravvitz said, It might be wise to find someone locally. Hopefully your project code allows a separation of design and functionality. Pretty much all CMS software like, joomla and wordpress have something they call templates. This allows the designer with only clientside coding skills to create something for you. You could also buy a template, and than maybe let someone adjust it to your needs. Maybe this key word can help your search better.

It really depends on your budget, your audience. Also do you mind inefficient code. They can look exactly the same but can have an impact on your page loading speed.

Here are some things that might help you decide
    If you have Firebug (for firefox), it is quite easy to see if someone's work is bad. If you see a lot declarations being overridden that is a bad sign. If you see no sprites being used that is a bad sign. if you see multiple stylesheets thats a bad sign. if you see that the whole design is made by using tables you can be certain the person is not qualified (unless he was making a html mail template.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by aeternus; September 23rd, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
  9. No Profile Picture

Its good to hire some professional and reputed company. You have a business website so lots of thing will depend on your site i.e lead generation, conversion, reaching to potential clients, your credibility and lots more.
    It is why you should select a reputed premium quality services offering company like CBIL360.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo