Just thought I'd share:
List of Free Web Development Tools

Arachnophilia – A free java based web developer editing program. Nice if you don't have anything else. Organizes, color codes, and much, much more.

GIMP – A Free GNU Image Manipulation Program, for X Windows systems. Visit their official site for download area, documentation, FAQs, and a plugin registry.

Apache Web Server - Apache httpd has been the most popular web server on the Internet since April 1996.

Xerver – Host your own website with Xerver Free Web Server – Freeware Open Source HTTP and FTP server.

Google Web Developer Toolkit – Java software development framework that makes writing AJAX applications like Google Maps and Gmail easy for developers.

Google Website Optimizer – Website Optimizer, Google’s free website testing and optimization tool, allows you to increase the value of your existing websites and traffic.

Google Webmaster Tools – Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google.

Google Analytics – Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications. -

Do you all have any to share? I would love to find some good resources out there that I'm unaware of