1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Website Analytics

Hey guys,

I was looking for some recommendations on web analytics programs. Something a little easier to understand and work with then Google Analytics. Any suggestions?

Bob
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What aspects of Google Analytics do you find difficult to understand or work with?
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. Retired
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

It depends what you are trying to measure and the depth of the metrics you are gathering. GA is a fine free tool for sure, but there are a ton of others, with varying price tags - depends what you are wanting from the tool and more importantly the KPIs you are trying to track.

Cheers,
    Jamie

>_ skiFFie ? | Twitter

Let the might of your compassion arise to bring a quick end
    to the flowing stream of the blood and tears .....
    Please hear my anguished words of truth.

7. No Profile Picture

Website analysis tools are typically included in both business hosting and cheap website hosting packages and these tools are indeed good.Web Analytics is open source web analytics software that you can use to track and analyze how people use your websites and applications.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by WN Host
    Google Analytics is great, we have had great success with it, its basic but informative.
    I will suggest histats. it works great for me.
  11. Editor-in-Beef

Hey,

To the OP: What system are you using? Analytics is pretty simple, but I suspect you are looking for just something to see basic daily traffic. Are you using a CMS like Wordpress or custom built html?

To other posters: The OP is looking for something OTHER than Google Analytics, not affirmation that GA is great - sorry - the thread has become a spam magnet and just want to clarify.

Thanks!

Comments on this post

• E-Oreo agrees : thx
    Editor-in-Beef
  13. Editor-in-Beef

Hey,

To the OP: What system are you using? Analytics is pretty simple, but I suspect you are looking for just something to see basic daily traffic. Are you using a CMS like Wordpress or custom built html?

To other posters: The OP is looking for something OTHER than Google Analytics, not affirmation that GA is great - sorry - the thread has become a spam magnet and just want to clarify.

Thanks!
    Editor-in-Beef

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo