Thread: Website design?

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Website design?

I need to design a website. Web designing is not a difficult task, but to begin with you definitely require someone to show you the 1st step. The best software you can use is dream weaver; itís a straight forward one as long as you have the basic idea.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by Aannaa
    I need to design a website. Web designing is not a difficult task, but to begin with you definitely require someone to show you the 1st step. The best software you can use is dream weaver; itís a straight forward one as long as you have the basic idea.
    yes i have used Dreamweaver 3 years back the designing was really nice.. can anyone share some tutorial site for free so i can practice again..
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by nsillk
    Web designing is a difficult task, especially if you have to deal with over enthusiastic clients. There are lots of things of other things to consider like search engine optimization, back end programming ease, maintainability of the site and future proofing for technologies.
    Better to use some wireframing software like Creately and come up with the sketch. Discuss it with clients, developers and then move forward.
    yes you are right all this need to be done after some planning .. if you want to earn something good, and it require a lot of time..
  7. No Profile Picture

I really like Dreamweaver, but that's just my personal opinion. Some of the technology leaders out there may say differently, while beginners may have their own opinion. I think it's important that you find a software program you like and stick with it. You may even want to consider taking a class or two to make sure you know as much as possible before you start creating your website.

Thanks a lot,
    David
  9. No Profile Picture

Arrow

Originally Posted by Aannaa
    Hi Aannaa;

Web designing looks easy but it not. To be perfect in web designing, we have to done lots of practice at beginning and helps from experienced web designer. After that for being inspiration in web design read regularly inspirational web design blogs, web design ideas blogs etc.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

In order to design a website first thing is decide for what purpose you want to design a website i.e, decide the niche for designing a website, then the next step will be plan your design on paper first and discuss it with your designer or else if you are designing on your own, review it and then start to go for graphic presentation (actual designing), you can also use Wordpress platform for creating a website it is quite easy to design with wordpress. After you design your website make sure you carry on SEO process for optimizing your site to search engine. Best of Luck
  13. No Profile Picture

try to learn from w3schools & take help from professional web designer..........
  15. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by mm_mia
    try to learn from w3schools
    Please do not post links to that site here. There are better resources elsewhere. I recommend you read this: W3Fools: A W3Schools Intervention
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo