1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

New Website - Need some feedback

Hey guys,

I'd like to hear some feedback about lock.li. How do you like the design / site performance / idea?

In this website you can shorten links and share them to other people. In order to view that link one has to perform a social action. This website is basically a great opportunity to get likes, shares and followers by just sharing links.

Let me hear some feedback, guys. Thanks!

Regards,
    John
  3. Contributing User

Funny idea, but methinks it would be the best way to post link in such a manner that no one wants to follow it. People do not like to be forced to like something. Well, the time will show.

And by the way, it looks to me that by rules of this forum you should boast about your site in a dedicated branch (where you have no right to show off your site until you write some posts to forum).
    CodeAbbey - programming problems for novice coders
  5. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Got to agree. If I was told that I had to like or share a link before I could actually visit it... Never going to happen. I'm sure that there will be people that do this, but it's really looking for the lowest-common-denominator when it comes to it.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by johnsmith1988
    Hey guys,

I'd like to hear some feedback about lock.li. How do you like the design / site performance / idea?

In this website you can shorten links and share them to other people. In order to view that link one has to perform a social action. This website is basically a great opportunity to get likes, shares and followers by just sharing links.

Let me hear some feedback, guys. Thanks!

Regards,
    John
    i like your idea
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by rodiongork
    Funny idea, but methinks it would be the best way to post link in such a manner that no one wants to follow it. People do not like to be forced to like something. Well, the time will show.

And by the way, it looks to me that by rules of this forum you should boast about your site in a dedicated branch (where you have no right to show off your site until you write some posts to forum).
    I agree that , personally I can`t like a page before visiting it .What about your statistics, I mean do you have a good traffic ?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Nice keep going..!!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo