Thread: Website Help

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Website Help

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can make my mobile site available only on cell phone with access code or authentication link (like when when you're sent a link in your email to reset you password, it takes you directly to a secure page that is only for you to access). And if there is, how can I make my website send out the access link via signup? Hope this makes sense.
  3. No Profile Picture

i guess you can create site only for mobile but you can have an mobile version or responsive design in fact i didn't you question
  5. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by elevateone
    I was wondering if anyone knows how I can make my mobile site available only on cell phone with access code or authentication link (like when when you're sent a link in your email to reset you password, it takes you directly to a secure page that is only for you to access)
    The same way that you make any other site available only to registered users. Most times this is using sessions or cookies, but this will depend completely on whatever back-end programming language you use.

Originally Posted by elevateone
    And if there is, how can I make my website send out the access link via signup? Hope this makes sense.
    You create a script to send out an email at that time. Same as above, that depends completely on whatever back-end programming language you choose.
  7. No Profile Picture

Drupal has a module that will help you in your concern

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo