Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hold a thought there, building a site on Wordpress is not a rocket science. Go to YouTube type how to build sites on Wordpress. You'll get thousands of videos. Download one of them and within an hour you'll be able to develop your site on a Wordpress. Same goes for Joomla but it will take longer time than Wordpress for sure.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi

Wordpress platform is better than joomla for e-commerce website.wordpress have many features and plugins we can easily integrate to our website.
  5. No Profile Picture

It depends upon your need that what you want to make for your website. If you want to make E-commerce site with shopping cart then you should go with joomla and if you want just dynamic website then wordpress is the best choice.
  7. No Profile Picture

hi..As you were confused about this topic i do have.....have you got the correct answer for you post..If so please give me a bit clarity so that it would be helpful for me further...
  9. No Profile Picture

I'd go for wordpress

I have tried both and I like wordpress better. I feel like it's easier to use. I could be wrong though. I suggest you try both and see which one is better for you.
  11. No Profile Picture

Joomla is more adapted for ecommerce sites than WP. All the matter is in the rich functionality of Joomla.
  13. No Profile Picture

Well i think Each CMS has their own unique features. Hence nobody can provide ideal solutions that which one is better for your e-commerce shop.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Andrew Weiers
    Hii Friends,

Hope all are fine. Today i need help actually i am going to develop my eCommerce website in CMS platform but i am little bit confused in wordpress or joomla so if any one has good knowledge about it so please suggest me and tell me which one is best of my website.

Thanks
    Andrew
    While making a website for ecommerce a lot of security issues but it depends on the gateway you use for payment purposes. For an instance PayPal prevents the use of security server and buying a SSL certificate.
  17. No Profile Picture

I would not use CMS for ecommerce, instead I would use online ecommerce software like opencart or magento. You will find success and ease doing it that way!
  19. No Profile Picture

Both are CMS but wordpress is very easy than joomla. there are multiple features and themes available in wordpress.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Banned

There are very amazing possibilities in WordPress to design and develop eCommerce sites. Joomla is complicated in some phases and one is entangled there, but you would find very comfortable while working in WordPress.
  23. No Profile Picture

I think WordPress is better, It is easy to use and has many advantages. It can also contain different types of plug-ins.
  25. No Profile Picture

I think WordPress is better. Because WordPress has many advantages than Joomla.
  27. No Profile Picture

Joomla is best for E-commerce website while wordpress is for blogging & press release.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo