37.50%
  • iihhhhkkk....
    37.50%
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

3. No Profile Picture
    Seņor Member
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

The name of the site is vividpetals, yet the colors are muted?
    Michael
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

The splash page is an attrocity, but I assume that's temporary. The animation that plays to tell you the flash file is loading is definitely seizure inducing, you want want to slow that down, or at least put a warning for epileptics on the splash page. Inside the side (the Flash interface), as the other person said, is pretty drab for a site called vividpetals, there is not much contrast even. It's very busy, what with things spinning and twirling and scrolling all over the place. You obviously know waht you're doing with Flash, so I think you have the basis for a nice site
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The colors are dark and without much contrast, if I lean back in my chair I find it hard to read. This site needs two things, contrast and brightness

It looks real good though, but if you brighten the colors up or at least use a wider range of colors, I think more viewers will find it visually appealing.

Keep up the nice work, I agree with JMM when he said that you know what you are doing. Your design is good but sense of color needs some attention.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I'm sorry to correct your spelling, but I do intend this to be constructive - you do need to get this proof-read before you put it up - otherwise you can't really ask to be trusted to put sites together for others...

here are a few of those that I came across:
    http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=comerce
    http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=adress
    http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/di...term=plattform

Also, should it be "we aspire to be..." on the vision page? I'm not sure, but I think that would read better anyway...

Finalling, I'd suggest that maybe you had something on the flash screen before the user clicks on the vision / profile / etc. options - the screen looks too bare / empty when the flash is initially loaded

I do also think that the layout is spot on for what you need. Looks good.
    Last edited by epl; May 1st, 2001 at 04:46 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo