1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question How do you guy's like my design?

look for my design on my website: www.ut-bunker.com
  3. No Profile Picture
    Seņor Member
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

That's pretty clean. The only thing I would really do differently, is split up http://www.ut-bunker.com/images/top3.jpg into two images and have the ut-bunker part of it center dynamically, so there isn't such a gap on the right at higher resolutions.
    Michael
  5. No Profile Picture

I agree with Pieux. Nice clean design
    Further to that I have a suggestion and some info.
    The design is clean and almost all block colour, except where there are even gradations and the colours are monochromatic. This type of image is best suited for the gif format but I noticed that you have saved them as JPEGs. The way JPEG compression works is suited to very tonal or photographic imagery. When applied to block colour it messes up the edges of your graphics and the file size is 3 times bigger than it needs to be.
    I got your title3 graphic down to 20k but you could get it down further without image degradation by cutting unecessary colours from the colour table in photoshop.
    Hope that's useful
  7. No Profile Picture

Forgot to mention. Your menutop.html document could use 'marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"' placed in its body tag to prevent it from placing a gap at the top and left of the frame when viewed in Netscape (Netscape doesn't see leftmargin and topmargin body tag attributes).
  9. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the advise!
    I'll see

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo